Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Yokohl Valley Shoot: Behind the Scene

This was a fun project my friend Johnny Lopez asked me to ba a part of. We had access to 3 GoPro video cameras and 2 video cameras, one of which was a Red Camera. Phet Khamsaysoury from UC MEDIA was there and Scotty Shewman of Sky Eye. Scotty mounted one of the GoPros on his radio controlled helicopter and shot all the aerials. We shot the project in Yokohl Valley a beautiful area here in Central California, the model was Haley Pereira and my friend Jon Mason assisted on the shoot and was the motorcycle rider. This was my first try at editing video and I decided to try Apples' Final Cut X and I created the music on Apples' GarageBand. I had a total blast learning and using Final Cut X and 3 days later I created this little video of behind the scene of a typical shoot.


1 comment: